The Chianti is a region of Tuscany synonymous with rolling hills and vineyards. It stretches between Florence and Siena and delights visitors with superb views and top-quality red wines. It’s the perfect destination to enjoy ‘la bella vita‘, or the good life, and fill your senses with some of the most impressive countryside Tuscany has… Read more »Read More
Your friendly online guide to Florence and Tuscany. Get our insider travel tips delivered to your mailbox every month.
Share your love of Tuscany!
Our Featured Posts
Read our most popular posts
- 3 scenic drives in Tuscany, Italy
- The life and loves of Cosimo de’ Medici – Father of Florence
- Best towns in Tuscany to stay in
- Medici Masters of Florence. What to expect in season 2
- Botticelli The Birth of Venus – What is the meaning of this painting?
- Botticelli Map of Hell – Explore Dante’s Inferno Drawings
- Medici Masters of Florence. Truth and Fiction in the TV series
- Dante Alighieri death mask as seen in “Inferno”
- Val d’Orcia itinerary – A day driving around Val d’Orcia
- Chianti Road Trip – A scenic drive on the Chiantigiana Road