Here’s our list of top things to do in Tuscany in 2017. Discover unknown treasures, revamped iconic museums and bewitchingly beautiful countryside. Tuscany is a timeless classic in any Italian itinerary, and certain destinations like Florence or Siena are always top choices for travellers. But there’s a lot more to Tuscany than these famous sights,… Read more »Read More
Your friendly online guide to Florence and Tuscany. Get our insider travel tips delivered to your mailbox every month.
Our Featured Posts
Read our most popular posts
- 3 scenic drives in Tuscany, Italy
- The life and loves of Cosimo de’ Medici – Father of Florence
- Medici Masters of Florence. Truth and Fiction in the TV series
- Botticelli Map of Hell – Explore Dante’s Inferno Drawings
- Dante Alighieri death mask as seen in “Inferno”
- Botticelli The Birth of Venus – What is the meaning of this painting?
- Best towns in Tuscany to stay in
- Chianti Road Trip – A scenic drive on the Chiantigiana Road
- The Medici palaces in Florence: meet the Medici in their hometown
- Medici family history, trivia and curiosities