If you love a good castle, don’t leave Tuscany without visiting Lari. This quiet little town in the province of Pisa is known for its imposing castle that has been standing in this privileged position above the Arno Valley since early Medieval times. This impressive fortress is well worth a visit both for its historical… Read more »Read More
Your friendly online guide to Florence and Tuscany. Get our insider travel tips delivered to your mailbox every month.
Share your love of Tuscany!
Our Featured Posts
Read our most popular posts
- 3 scenic drives in Tuscany, Italy
- The life and loves of Cosimo de’ Medici – Father of Florence
- Medici Masters of Florence. What to expect in season 2
- Best towns in Tuscany to stay in
- Botticelli The Birth of Venus – What is the meaning of this painting?
- Botticelli Map of Hell – Explore Dante’s Inferno Drawings
- Medici Masters of Florence. Truth and Fiction in the TV series
- Dante Alighieri death mask as seen in “Inferno”
- Val d’Orcia itinerary – A day driving around Val d’Orcia
- Chianti Road Trip – A scenic drive on the Chiantigiana Road