Tuscany has captured the imaginations of people for centuries. A land of tightly knit olive groves, sun-drenched vineyards, and Medieval towns perched on top of rolling hills. A place where life, seen through the golden Mediterranean light, really is beautiful. But it’s also a place where taste reigns supreme, and if there’s one thing that… Read more »Read More
Your friendly online guide to Florence and Tuscany. Get our insider travel tips delivered to your mailbox every month.
Share your love of Tuscany!
Our Featured Posts
- Our favourite things to do in San GimignanoApril 18, 2018
- Best places to visit in Tuscany in 2018February 11, 2018
- 6 Storybook villages in TuscanyDecember 7, 2017
- Florence in a day – How to spend the perfect day in FlorenceDecember 12, 2017
Read our most popular posts
- 3 scenic drives in Tuscany, Italy
- The life and loves of Cosimo de’ Medici – Father of Florence
- Botticelli Map of Hell – Explore Dante’s Inferno Drawings
- Best towns in Tuscany to stay in
- Dante Alighieri death mask as seen in “Inferno”
- Medici Masters of Florence. Truth and Fiction in the TV series
- Botticelli The Birth of Venus – What is the meaning of this painting?
- Val d’Orcia itinerary – A day driving around Val d’Orcia
- Chianti Road Trip – A scenic drive on the Chiantigiana Road
- Contessina de’ Bardi, loyal wife of Cosimo de’ Medici