Florence is filled with some of the most famous art in the world. Just by walking around the city centre you can experience much of it for free. Museums aren’t any more expensive than any other main European cities, and in many cases are quite cheap. But what if you don’t want to open your… Read more »Read More
Your friendly online guide to Florence and Tuscany. Get our insider travel tips delivered to your mailbox every month.
Share your love of Tuscany!
Our Featured Posts
- Our favourite things to do in San GimignanoApril 18, 2018
- Best places to visit in Tuscany in 2018February 11, 2018
- 6 Storybook villages in TuscanyDecember 7, 2017
- Florence in a day – How to spend the perfect day in FlorenceDecember 12, 2017
Read our most popular posts
- 3 scenic drives in Tuscany, Italy
- The life and loves of Cosimo de’ Medici – Father of Florence
- Botticelli Map of Hell – Explore Dante’s Inferno Drawings
- Best towns in Tuscany to stay in
- Dante Alighieri death mask as seen in “Inferno”
- Botticelli The Birth of Venus – What is the meaning of this painting?
- Medici Masters of Florence. Truth and Fiction in the TV series
- Val d’Orcia itinerary – A day driving around Val d’Orcia
- Chianti Road Trip – A scenic drive on the Chiantigiana Road
- Medici Masters of Florence. What to expect in season 2