It’s easy to time travel in Tuscany. From the medieval lanes of Siena to the towered citadel of San Gimignano. From the pretty jewel that is Certaldo Alto to the walled town of Monteriggioni. These are places where history is so perfectly preserved that you half expect to see a knight on horseback round every… Read more »Read More
Your friendly online guide to Florence and Tuscany. Get our insider travel tips delivered to your mailbox every month.
Our Featured Posts
Read our most popular posts
- 3 scenic drives in Tuscany, Italy
- The life and loves of Cosimo de’ Medici – Father of Florence
- Medici Masters of Florence. Truth and Fiction in the TV series
- Botticelli Map of Hell – Explore Dante’s Inferno Drawings
- Dante Alighieri death mask as seen in “Inferno”
- Botticelli The Birth of Venus – What is the meaning of this painting?
- Best towns in Tuscany to stay in
- Chianti Road Trip – A scenic drive on the Chiantigiana Road
- The Medici palaces in Florence: meet the Medici in their hometown
- Medici family history, trivia and curiosities