When visiting Florence this year, don’t just follow the crowds. Discover a more authentic side of the city, with this list of the best things to do in Florence in 2018. Explore the hip San Frediano neighbourhood, take a free tour of Florence, explore the fascinating Medici palaces, discover an unusual museum. And get the chance… Read more »Read More
Your friendly online guide to Florence and Tuscany. Get our insider travel tips delivered to your mailbox every month.
Share your love of Tuscany!
Our Featured Posts
- Our favourite things to do in San GimignanoApril 18, 2018
- Best places to visit in Tuscany in 2018February 11, 2018
- 6 Storybook villages in TuscanyDecember 7, 2017
- Florence in a day – How to spend the perfect day in FlorenceDecember 12, 2017
Read our most popular posts
- 3 scenic drives in Tuscany, Italy
- The life and loves of Cosimo de’ Medici – Father of Florence
- Botticelli Map of Hell – Explore Dante’s Inferno Drawings
- Botticelli The Birth of Venus – What is the meaning of this painting?
- Best towns in Tuscany to stay in
- Dante Alighieri death mask as seen in “Inferno”
- Medici Masters of Florence. Truth and Fiction in the TV series
- Medici Masters of Florence. What to expect in season 2
- Val d’Orcia itinerary – A day driving around Val d’Orcia
- Chianti Road Trip – A scenic drive on the Chiantigiana Road