If you think Pisa is all about the Leaning Tower, it’s time you heard the full story. Of course the awe-inspiring Square of Miracles is what Pisa is famous for, with its famously captivating Medieval architecture. But there are many more attractions in Pisa worthy of your attention too, from lovely squares to river walks… Read more »Read More
Your friendly online guide to Florence and Tuscany. Get our insider travel tips delivered to your mailbox every month.
Our Featured Posts
Read our most popular posts
- 3 scenic drives in Tuscany, Italy
- The life and loves of Cosimo de’ Medici – Father of Florence
- Medici Masters of Florence. Truth and Fiction in the TV series
- Botticelli Map of Hell – Explore Dante’s Inferno Drawings
- Dante Alighieri death mask as seen in “Inferno”
- Botticelli The Birth of Venus – What is the meaning of this painting?
- Best towns in Tuscany to stay in
- Chianti Road Trip – A scenic drive on the Chiantigiana Road
- The Medici palaces in Florence: meet the Medici in their hometown
- Medici family history, trivia and curiosities