Here’s our pick of the top things to do in Siena in 2018. From a special tour of the Cathedral, to an exhibition of Medieval sculptures. Witness the famous Medieval horse race Il Palio, or go back to school and learn the fine art of wine appreciation. If you’re planning a visit to Siena and… Read more »Read More
Your friendly online guide to Florence and Tuscany. Get our insider travel tips delivered to your mailbox every month.
Share your love of Tuscany!
Our Featured Posts
Read our most popular posts
- 3 scenic drives in Tuscany, Italy
- The life and loves of Cosimo de’ Medici – Father of Florence
- Best towns in Tuscany to stay in
- Medici Masters of Florence. What to expect in season 2
- Botticelli The Birth of Venus – What is the meaning of this painting?
- Botticelli Map of Hell – Explore Dante’s Inferno Drawings
- Medici Masters of Florence. Truth and Fiction in the TV series
- Val d’Orcia itinerary – A day driving around Val d’Orcia
- Dante Alighieri death mask as seen in “Inferno”
- Chianti Road Trip – A scenic drive on the Chiantigiana Road