Tuscany is famous for its charming small towns, Medieval hilltop hamlets and scenic walled towns rich with atmosphere. Here you’ll find some of our favourite towns that we recommend adding to your itineraries. We’ve chosen a few of the bigger hitters like Leonardo Da Vinci’s birthplace and enchanting Volterra, plus a few authentic gems you might not have heard of…. Read more »Read More
Your friendly online guide to Florence and Tuscany. Get our insider travel tips delivered to your mailbox every month.
Share your love of Tuscany!
Our Featured Posts
- Our favourite things to do in San GimignanoApril 18, 2018
- Best places to visit in Tuscany in 2018February 11, 2018
- 6 Storybook villages in TuscanyDecember 7, 2017
- Florence in a day – How to spend the perfect day in FlorenceDecember 12, 2017
Read our most popular posts
- 3 scenic drives in Tuscany, Italy
- The life and loves of Cosimo de’ Medici – Father of Florence
- Botticelli Map of Hell – Explore Dante’s Inferno Drawings
- Medici Masters of Florence. Truth and Fiction in the TV series
- Best towns in Tuscany to stay in
- Dante Alighieri death mask as seen in “Inferno”
- Botticelli The Birth of Venus – What is the meaning of this painting?
- Val d’Orcia itinerary – A day driving around Val d’Orcia
- Chianti Road Trip – A scenic drive on the Chiantigiana Road
- Contessina de’ Bardi, loyal wife of Cosimo de’ Medici