You know about San Gimignano and Volterra. But what about the smaller towns in Tuscany? Those secret little places and hidden villages lost in the countryside. These are the spots that make a trip to Tuscany that bit more special. Here’s our pick of the top Tuscan villages to visit. 8 Tuscan villages to visit. Our ideas for… Read more »Read More
Your friendly online guide to Florence and Tuscany. Get our insider travel tips delivered to your mailbox every month.
Share your love of Tuscany!
Our Featured Posts
- Our favourite things to do in San GimignanoApril 18, 2018
- Best places to visit in Tuscany in 2018February 11, 2018
- 6 Storybook villages in TuscanyDecember 7, 2017
- Florence in a day – How to spend the perfect day in FlorenceDecember 12, 2017
Read our most popular posts
- 3 scenic drives in Tuscany, Italy
- The life and loves of Cosimo de’ Medici – Father of Florence
- Botticelli Map of Hell – Explore Dante’s Inferno Drawings
- Medici Masters of Florence. Truth and Fiction in the TV series
- Dante Alighieri death mask as seen in “Inferno”
- Best towns in Tuscany to stay in
- Botticelli The Birth of Venus – What is the meaning of this painting?
- Chianti Road Trip – A scenic drive on the Chiantigiana Road
- Val d’Orcia itinerary – A day driving around Val d’Orcia
- Contessina de’ Bardi, loyal wife of Cosimo de’ Medici