Tuscany in February has more going for it than you might think. The Christmas holidays are already a faint memory. The air is crisp and cold, and carries with it the promise of snow. Days are shorter but they are also quieter. Could it be the perfect time for a trip to Tuscany? Tuscany without crowds… Read more »Read More
Your friendly online guide to Florence and Tuscany. Get our insider travel tips delivered to your mailbox every month.
Our Featured Posts
Read our most popular posts
- 3 scenic drives in Tuscany, Italy
- The life and loves of Cosimo de’ Medici – Father of Florence
- Medici Masters of Florence. Truth and Fiction in the TV series
- Botticelli Map of Hell – Explore Dante’s Inferno Drawings
- Dante Alighieri death mask as seen in “Inferno”
- Botticelli The Birth of Venus – What is the meaning of this painting?
- Best towns in Tuscany to stay in
- Chianti Road Trip – A scenic drive on the Chiantigiana Road
- The Medici palaces in Florence: meet the Medici in their hometown
- Medici family history, trivia and curiosities