A small Medieval town perched on a hill is one of the sights that define the Tuscan landscape. Certaldo is exactly that. Situated near San Gimignano and 35 kilometres from Florence, Certaldo Alto is a small and characterful town out that packs some lovely sights and serious charm. A place that clings to the past and treasures its… Read more »Read More
Your friendly online guide to Florence and Tuscany. Get our insider travel tips delivered to your mailbox every month.
Share your love of Tuscany!
Our Featured Posts
Read our most popular posts
- 3 scenic drives in Tuscany, Italy
- The life and loves of Cosimo de’ Medici – Father of Florence
- Best towns in Tuscany to stay in
- Botticelli The Birth of Venus – What is the meaning of this painting?
- Medici Masters of Florence. What to expect in season 2
- Botticelli Map of Hell – Explore Dante’s Inferno Drawings
- Medici Masters of Florence. Truth and Fiction in the TV series
- Val d’Orcia itinerary – A day driving around Val d’Orcia
- Dante Alighieri death mask as seen in “Inferno”
- Chianti Road Trip – A scenic drive on the Chiantigiana Road