If you’re spending your holidays at the Versilia resorts in Tuscany, Italy, a trip to the town of Pietrasanta could be the perfect way to enhance your Summer holiday. We recently visited Pietrasanta and fell in love with its pretty streets and squares dotted with sculptures. Pietrasanta, the little ‘Athens of Italy’, between the sea… Read more »Read More
Your friendly online guide to Florence and Tuscany. Get our insider travel tips delivered to your mailbox every month.
Share your love of Tuscany!
Our Featured Posts
Read our most popular posts
- 3 scenic drives in Tuscany, Italy
- The life and loves of Cosimo de’ Medici – Father of Florence
- Best towns in Tuscany to stay in
- Botticelli The Birth of Venus – What is the meaning of this painting?
- Medici Masters of Florence. What to expect in season 2
- Botticelli Map of Hell – Explore Dante’s Inferno Drawings
- Medici Masters of Florence. Truth and Fiction in the TV series
- Val d’Orcia itinerary – A day driving around Val d’Orcia
- Chianti Road Trip – A scenic drive on the Chiantigiana Road
- Dante Alighieri death mask as seen in “Inferno”