Cortona is one the most popular hilltop towns in Tuscany, Italy. From its verdant hill, it watches over the Val di Chiana valley like an ancient guardian. It’s a fascinating place, with picturesque narrow lanes, spectacular views and huge protective walls built by the Etruscans. Here’s a list of our personal favourite things to do in… Read more »Read More
Your friendly online guide to Florence and Tuscany. Get our insider travel tips delivered to your mailbox every month.
Share your love of Tuscany!
Our Featured Posts
Read our most popular posts
- 3 scenic drives in Tuscany, Italy
- The life and loves of Cosimo de’ Medici – Father of Florence
- Best towns in Tuscany to stay in
- Botticelli The Birth of Venus – What is the meaning of this painting?
- Medici Masters of Florence. What to expect in season 2
- Botticelli Map of Hell – Explore Dante’s Inferno Drawings
- Medici Masters of Florence. Truth and Fiction in the TV series
- Val d’Orcia itinerary – A day driving around Val d’Orcia
- Chianti Road Trip – A scenic drive on the Chiantigiana Road
- Dante Alighieri death mask as seen in “Inferno”