L’Olivo Italiano is no ordinary school. First, it’s blessed with a stunning location. Perched on a hill a few kilometres south of Florence, it has an unbelievable view over the city. From up here you see the river Arno snaking through it and the Duomo dominating it all. Secondly, it’s located in a beautifully restored… Read more »Read More
Your friendly online guide to Florence and Tuscany. Get our insider travel tips delivered to your mailbox every month.
Share your love of Tuscany!
Our Featured Posts
Read our most popular posts
- 3 scenic drives in Tuscany, Italy
- The life and loves of Cosimo de’ Medici – Father of Florence
- Botticelli The Birth of Venus – What is the meaning of this painting?
- Best towns in Tuscany to stay in
- Medici Masters of Florence. What to expect in season 2
- Botticelli Map of Hell – Explore Dante’s Inferno Drawings
- Medici Masters of Florence. Truth and Fiction in the TV series
- Val d’Orcia itinerary – A day driving around Val d’Orcia
- Chianti Road Trip – A scenic drive on the Chiantigiana Road
- Dante Alighieri death mask as seen in “Inferno”