Which are the top coastal towns in Tuscany? Here we take a stroll through the region’s most scenic, atmospheric and dazzling seaside destinations. From all-time favourite Viareggio on the Versilia coast, to family-friendly Follonica, and romantic Castiglione della Pescaia and Porto Ercole – we’ve collected a list of our favourites. Seaside towns are synonymous with long strolls,… Read more »Read More
Your friendly online guide to Florence and Tuscany. Get our insider travel tips delivered to your mailbox every month.
Share your love of Tuscany!
Our Featured Posts
Read our most popular posts
- 3 scenic drives in Tuscany, Italy
- The life and loves of Cosimo de’ Medici – Father of Florence
- Best towns in Tuscany to stay in
- Botticelli The Birth of Venus – What is the meaning of this painting?
- Medici Masters of Florence. What to expect in season 2
- Botticelli Map of Hell – Explore Dante’s Inferno Drawings
- Medici Masters of Florence. Truth and Fiction in the TV series
- Val d’Orcia itinerary – A day driving around Val d’Orcia
- Dante Alighieri death mask as seen in “Inferno”
- Chianti Road Trip – A scenic drive on the Chiantigiana Road